Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Doubts Parker Regains Title, Feels His Prime Days Are Long Gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew Doubts Parker Regains Title, Feels His Prime Days Are Long Gone

After watching his most recent performance, Tony Bellew highly doubts Joseph Parker will be capable of regaining the world heavyweight title. Parker, a former WBO champion, was very fortunate to win a twelve round decision over veteran Derek Chisora last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Parker does look finished. Maybe he gets another title shot, but his best form is in the past. He didn't have a bad career though, can say he was a champion, after he beat Ruiz.

Comment

He was never that good to begin with.

Comment

He’s still only 29 years old though, plenty of years left for a heavyweight.
        Mason Brown Mason Brown likes this.

Comment

Yea, believe you me, make no mistake, Big Tony is right. Without a shadow of a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
            Yea, believe you me, make no mistake, Big Tony is right. Without a shadow of a doubt.
            Never fails to make laugh
            Mason Brown Mason Brown likes this.

Comment

Nothing short of ludicrous, Parker is 29. Bellew has been talking trash about Parker for years, the commentary for Whyte vs Parker was disgusting, I have no idea why.

Comment

In the next article, Tony Bellew will explain to everyone that the Easter bunny doesn’t exist.

Comment

2 division world champion? Where besides cruiser?

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1979 View Post

Never fails to make laugh
                    Every single interview he does, believe you me! Tony is more reliable than an atomic clock. Fact.

Comment

Working...
                    X