Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Under Fire After Past Comments on Dubois Come Back To Haunt Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Under Fire After Past Comments on Dubois Come Back To Haunt Him

On Saturday night at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Billy Joe Saunders came up short in his WBO, WBA, WBC unification showdown with Canelo Alvarez after an eye injury forced him to retire from the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is why fighters should never comment on another fighter "quitting." Easy to talk from the outside but there is a chance you will be in the same position in this sport. I personally don't like using the word "quit" in boxing anyways. Sometimes the fight is just beaten out of you and no shame in that but BJS looks like a moron now after his comments on Dubois.

Comment

He is getting hammered on social media, you have to be careful when you start criticising boxers as an active one. He didn’t even try.... His one is even worse, now people are calling gypsies quitters online.

Comment

rofling.gif
        Mike D Mike D likes this.

Comment

I forgot about that. That was a stupid fcking thing to say. The universe loves shyt like this.

Comment

Huh... what?!?! WTF!
            Attached Files
            BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              He is getting hammered on social media, you have to be careful when you start criticising boxers as an active one. He didn’t even try.... His one is even worse, now people are calling gypsies quitters online.
              I just hate when fighters comment on other fighters quitting like I said. Just unnecessary and you never know what you will do until you are in that situation.

It's also why guys like Inoue fighting with a broken ortibal bone for 10 rounds vs Donaire was so special and what Paulie did against Cotto. Doesn't mean there is any shame in what guys like Brook, Dubois, BJS and others have done.

Comment

Karma is a ***** aint it..

Comment

He deserves every bit of backlash he gets for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Sad **** that people are calling gypsies quitters.......not fair at all considering we all know that ALL of the UK are natural born quitters.

Comment

Working...
                    X