Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Saunders Has To Beat Canelo Clearly, Or He Won't Win A Decision In Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: Saunders Has To Beat Canelo Clearly, Or He Won't Win A Decision In Texas

Erislandy Lara has occupied the precarious position in which Billy Joe Saunders will find himself Saturday night at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The Cuban southpaw speaks from experience when he says he believes Saunders will have to completely out-box Alvarez to have a shot at winning on the scorecards against boxing's biggest star. If their 12-round, 168-pound title unification fight is competitive, Lara can't see any way England's Saunders will leave the ring with his WBO super middleweight title and Alvarez's WBA and WBC belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Lara advice: Box Canelo to you get hit with power punches then run around the ring and land a 1-2 punch combo every minute.

Comment

Larra's running lost him the fight. He didn't to run so much and hold him to win that fight but that is what he did. Lands two flashing punches and then run is not enough to win the round.

Comment

Lara is correct, if it's close, Saunders won't get the nod. I thought Canelo edged the fight against Lara, due to many effective body punches, although Lara outlanded him with head punches.

If you scored it for Lara, I could understand that as well. I'd say Canelo is better than Lara overall, but that was an extremely close fight.
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Lara would know, he was robbed of a clear win by the judges....with no rematch. That’s what the path of least resistance looks like
          Brettcappe Alan Smithee likes this.

Comment

Lara ran a marathon instead of fighting Canelo and yet think he won.... Eye roll....

Comment

Lara knows because he lost to Canelo after winning 8 rounds.

Comment

Lara literally ran away from a win. I thought he could have won but no, he didn't.

Comment

I thought Lara won but it was a really close fight…. If he threw a bit more he might have won.

Comment

Lara step up your competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X