Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Fighter Like Canelo, You've Got To Beat Them in The Moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: Fighter Like Canelo, You've Got To Beat Them in The Moment

On a cold January day in 2019, I sat in the empty Ingle gym in Sheffield with Billy Joe Saunders and he told me he feared that his big opportunity would never come. In 2018 he had signed to face Gennady Golovkin in Kazakhstan, but the fight never came off, he then lost his WBO title outside the ring, having been refused a license in Massachusetts after he tested positive for oxilofrine, a stimulant that, according to WADA rules, was only banned during in-competition testing. On top of that, he had also received the second-largest fine in history from the British Boxing Board of Control for a notorious social media video.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    On a cold January day in 2019, I sat in the empty Ingle gym in Sheffield with Billy Joe Saunders and he told me he feared that his big opportunity would never come. In 2018 he had signed to face Gennady Golovkin in Kazakhstan, but the fight never came off, he then lost his WBO title outside the ring, having been refused a license in Massachusetts after he tested positive for oxilofrine, a stimulant that, according to WADA rules, was only banned during in-competition testing. On top of that, he had also received the second-largest fine in history from the British Boxing Board of Control for a notorious social media video.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Getting knocked out cold tonight HO Saunders

Comment

If BJ is in the shape as he suggests then Canelo is in for his hardest nights work yet

Comment

They didn't rob Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas.

Floyd won by decision on the cards.

Comment

Working...
        X