Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Soto vs. Takayama, Sanchez vs. Aguilera - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Soto vs. Takayama, Sanchez vs. Aguilera - Ready For Battle

Soto, Takayama Weights Photos Gallery - Canelo Alvarez and Billy Joe Saunders are set to smash the record for the biggest indoor attendance for a boxing event in America as they prepare to meet in a Super-Middleweight unification battle at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas on Saturday May 8, live worldwide on DAZN and distributed by TV Azteca in Mexico and Latin America. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to seeing Soto in action dude is the next Estrada.

Comment

Sorry to cry mismatch again. Soto dyed his hair grey and Takayama died his black, but they're not fooling the kid. Somebody call social services.

Comment

Takayama doesn't just look old but he look like hes old physically. I remember looking a bit ripped in his older days. How crazy would it be if he knocked out soto lol

Comment

Taka has always been in the 105 lb class, Soto was close decision with Heno and was a 12th round close call in the 12th round with Acosta at 108 with seconds left in that 12th round.. I hope that Taka digs deep but at 37 yo in that wght class I dont know. If a fight breaks out great but Soto has got to start to settle in at 112 and agree to some better match ups.

Comment

Working...
          X