Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'm Open To Fighting Golovkin After Unifying, But It Would Be At 168 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'm Open To Fighting Golovkin After Unifying, But It Would Be At 168 Pounds

ARLINGTON, Texas - Canelo Alvarez is open to giving Gennadiy Golovkin an opportunity to avenge his only loss. If Alvarez fully unifies boxing's super middleweight titles in his next two fights, the Mexican icon is willing to face Golovkin again in his subsequent bout. Alvarez addressed possibly completing a trilogy with his rival after a press conference Thursday to promote his 168-pound title unification fight against Billy Joe Saunders on Saturday night at AT&T Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Somehow his haters will try to say he's trying to cherry pick. Lol.
    #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Golovkin is too busy fighting:

Steve Rolls
      Kamil Szeremeta
      Esquiva Falcao

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
        Somehow his haters will try to say he's trying to cherry pick. Lol.
        refusing to fight someone only to fight them years later when they are older is the definition of cherry picking.
        BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

refusing to fight someone only to fight them years later when they are older is the definition of cherry picking.
          155 or no fight. Too small to make 160
          BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

lets ignore he fought him twice already...
            gmb1 gmb1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

155 or no fight. Too small to make 160
              he's at the same time too small and too big since he fought chavez at 164. very strange human behavior
              eco1 eco1 GucciGod GucciGod like this.

Comment

Depends on what sort of filter you have, yours blocks out lots of things so I can understand where your definition is coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post

lets ignore he fought him twice already...
                  didnt ignore that. it wasnt relevant. remember he said he wouldnt fight him a third time after the second fight. now he's willing when ggg is older and at canelo's favored weight. thats where the cherry picking comes in.
                  GucciGod GucciGod BaguMka BaguMka like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Depends on what sort of filter you have, yours blocks out lots of things so I can understand where your definition is coming from.
                    not sure i understand what you mean. this has nothing to do with canelo or ggg. take emotion out of it. this is a guy saying he doesnt want to fight a guy again, then years later saying i would fight him. now has ggg looked good or better since the second canelo fight? thats opinion but no he has not. he has looked older and worse. maybe thats just a coincidence to canelo? either way it gives the percepti9no that he's just cherry picking. maybe your filter is broken if you think different? this is why you dont delay fights

Comment

Working...
                    X