Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Billy Joe Saunders Weigh-In Results From AT&T Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Billy Joe Saunders Weigh-In Results From AT&T Stadium

ARLINGTON, Texas - Billy Joe Saunders went face to face with Canelo Alvarez on Friday afternoon, a lot closer than the smart southpaw plans to stand Saturday night. Eventually, Alvarez and Saunders were separated at a weigh-in held outside of AT&T Stadium, where their 12-round, 168-pound title unification fight will take place Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll hand this much to BJS: all the kerfuffle over the ring size and the attempts to taunt over the tainted meat has at least added a little extra spice to proceedings.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
      I'll hand this much to BJS: all the kerfuffle over the ring size and the attempts to taunt over the tainted meat has at least added a little extra spice to proceedings.
      It will be more spicy after three rounds when people sit up and realise Billy is boxing Canelo’s head off

Comment

Canelo in the silk pajamas

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

It will be more spicy after three rounds when people sit up and realise Billy is boxing Canelo’s head off
          Promise us that you won't go ape shet after the result. Don't hurt anybody within your neighborhood. It's only a boxing match.

Comment

Even spicier when those canelo body shots start taking their toll and Billy hoe starts fading like he always does.

Comment

You keep posting this Bjs Win
              Well
              Put a $100 on that Prediction

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

You keep posting this Bjs Win
                Well
                Put a $100 on that Prediction
                I have my bets, don’t worry

same bet I had when I told this forum for months exactly how Fury would beat Wlad, down to the technical aspects. They all laughed, said he would get stopped etc etc. Played out exactly as I said.

in a thread yesterday I posted a long detailed breakdown of how and why BJS beats Canelo, robbery aside.

After tomorrow night, I’ll dig it up and you’ll see what I was talking about and how right I was.

I like Canelo, love watching him fight but this is going to be different for him. After 3 rounds, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Comment

I have my bets, don’t worry

same bet I had when I told this forum for months exactly how Fury would beat Wlad, down to the technical aspects. They all laughed, said he would get stopped etc etc. Played out exactly as I said.

in a thread yesterday I posted a long detailed breakdown of how and why BJS beats Canelo, robbery aside.

After tomorrow night, I’ll dig it up and you’ll see what I was talking about and how right I was.

I like Canelo, love watching him fight but this is going to be different for him. After 3 rounds, you’ll know what I’m talking about.
                  Now tell us about all the predictions you got wrong

Comment

I see Frank Sanchez taking on Nagy Aguilera. Wonder when he will step up the competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X