Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel vs. Kevin Johnson Set For June 5 in Magdeburg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel vs. Kevin Johnson Set For June 5 in Magdeburg

German Petko's Box Promotion stage its next show in Belgrade, Serbia, on May 21. Headlining is light heavyweight Nick Hannig (9-0-1) defending the WBC International title against Latvian Ralfs Vilcans (11-0) at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kevin Johnson isn't a step up, he's a step on! The guy shouldn't even be allowed to fight anymore, it gets to a point after so many loses where the license should just be taken and this is that case. BS fight

Comment

Why is Kabayel listed as 20-0 or 22-2? Is there controversy surrounding his record?

Comment

Looking forward to another addition to the heavyweight scene. Will be watching young Kevin's rise through the rankings.
        BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          Kevin Johnson isn't a step up, he's a step on! The guy shouldn't even be allowed to fight anymore, it gets to a point after so many loses where the license should just be taken and this is that case. BS fight
          Hahahah I remember I watched his fight vs one of the klitschko brothers, I forget which one, and he fought like he didn’t have a heartbeat! Actually, I think someone had a pic from that fight in their sig.

Comment

It’s not like he gets beat up or knocked out. On occasion he will put the pedal down & beat the odd foe like Hernandez. I think he beat Pianeta in recent years. He knocked out Leapai years ago. Every once & awhile he actually fights back. Most of the time he is just a journeymen who does enough to lose but goes rounds. He has always been better than what he showed. When he was coming up he had trouble getting fights because He was big, could box & take a punch. When he decided to become a journeyman his career took off. Travelled the world & made some money. Yes he has a lot of losses but he really hasn’t taken a lot of hard punishment. He mostly plays defence & pops the odd jab. Watch some of his european fights. The broadcasters would always point out that he had a lot more skill than he would show. Losing to up & comers paid better than sitting around waiting for the phone to ring.
            Last edited by joe strong; 05-07-2021, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Kingpin keeps getting fights because he gives a fighter rounds and is rarely a threat to fight hard enough to win a round (let's alone beat the opponent). Man is he tough to watch tho....

Comment

Literally bet EVERYTHING you own on Kabayel by decision. That is the easiest call in the history of boxing lol

Comment

Every time it gets to a point where it looks like his career is over, he goes to Germany and scores a shocking KO win first it was Pianeta and then Yoan Pablo Hernandez
                  joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Why is Kabayel listed as 20-0 or 22-2? Is there controversy surrounding his record?
                    He was in some kind of prizefighter tournament in Europe, two of them, I think, and they were 3 or 5 rounders. He lost twice on points, but they weren't considered to be official fights, like the World boxing super series results don't count as pro fights, but I have seen them listed on his record a few times, but they aren't counted officially.

Comment

Working...
                    X