Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan Wants Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua - And Even Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan Wants Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua - And Even Mike Tyson

WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Trevor Bryan is eager to secure a much bigger opportunity, with a big name in the weight class, as he continues training in Florida following winning the title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’s a bum and his own parents know this!

Comment

Only five fights ago fought a guy with 33 losses....!

Comment

Wish AJ would stop ducking Trevor Bryan. The way he destroyed an in shape prime Stiverne clearly has the division shook. Either vacate the WBA title or man up!
        ballencrieff Scotland The Brave likes this.

Comment

Remember where you heard it first!!

http://ringobserver.com/2021/05/05/i...9YWlC7j4ASZc_Y
          REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

AJ vs Mike Tyson is being set up.

Comment

Don King saw those 1.6 million buys for Tyson/Jones & wants another fat pay day on the back of Trevor Bryan & Tyson. I wouldn’t get in bed with King again...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                Don King saw those 1.6 million buys for Tyson/Jones & wants another fat pay day on the back of Trevor Bryan & Tyson. I wouldn’t get in bed with King again...
                Yes don king knows Tyson vs AJ or Fury will do ten times more revenues than AJ or Fury vs Bryan.
                deathofaclown deathofaclown likes this.

Comment

AJ ducked him to fight fad pudding Ruiz and it backfired

Ruiz is no good either though, he’s just went life and death with Arreola lol.

Comment

I don't know much about Bryan, but he sure took a long time to get Stiverne out of there. Tyson Fury is the king of the heavyweight division.

Comment

Working...
                    X