Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Floyd Mayweather, Logan Paul - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Floyd Mayweather, Logan Paul - Face To Face at Presser

Mayweather, Paul Press Conference Photos Gallery - All-time boxing great and 2020 International Boxing Hall of Fame inductee Floyd "Money" Mayweather and social media sensation Logan "The Maverick" Paul met face-to-face Thursday at a media event to preview their special exhibition match that headlines a SHOWTIME PPV event on Sunday, June 6. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd need to lose that beard, he looks homeless and we no that’s not the cast but it’s a terrible look on him and all them suckers he has following him won’t be honest to his ass. The outfit just country as hell too!

Comment

This look like Ivan Drago vs Rocky Balboa.

Comment

And yet, the talk is all about Jake Paul snatching Floyd's hat/ cap. Staged or not, it looked pretty convincing. Master marketing, Floyd vs Jake after Logan.

All this in the week of the biggest fight open to a capacity crowd after the lockdowns, Canelo vs Saunders.

Comment

83ffb6a3153048c4cce012c4e3d4411d.png

Reminds me of Team America: World Police

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            Floyd need to lose that beard, he looks homeless and we no that’s not the cast but it’s a terrible look on him and all them suckers he has following him won’t be honest to his ass. The outfit just country as hell too!
            I don't think it's something he can shave off. I'm thinking most of it is implants, including the mustache.

Comment

I'll watch this circus any day than that triller clown show.

Comment

Damn! Logan Paul said '' I know what you did to your wife, Floyd is 51-0, he beat his wife too! ''. OK, now I'm watching this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Damn! Logan Paul said '' I know what you did to your wife, Floyd is 51-0, he beat his wife too! ''. OK, now I'm watching this.
                  Not even true

Floyd's never been married

Comment

Originally posted by Ultralight View Post

Not even true

Floyd's never been married
                    Hes not that dumb, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X