Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo-Saunders Ticket Sales Have Surpassed U.S. Indoor Record For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo-Saunders Ticket Sales Have Surpassed U.S. Indoor Record For Boxing

[Click Here To Read More]

All these fools thinking BJS is gonna win. Canelo will make this look easy, 8th round KO

Comment

This is the most interesting part to me. I'd be interested to see what the other records are. For all I know, ignoring indoor/outdoor status, there may be dozens of fights with higher attendance than this just b/c stadiums don't/can't accommodate 100k people.

An announced crowd of 120,557 attended the heavyweight championship bout between Jack Dempsey and Gene Tunney at Philadelphia’s Sesquicentennial Stadium in September 1926. A larger crowd assembled for the Tony Zale-Billy Pryor middleweight fight in August 1941, but admission to that card at Juneau Park in Milwaukee was free for the 135,132 that attended.

Comment

I think travel from home is going to be restricted still so the “sweet Caroline” and football song singing coupled with booing the Star Spangled Banner (supremely disrespectful) should be null and void with all the p*ss heads having to stay back in the U.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          I think travel from home is going to be restricted still so the “sweet Caroline” and football song singing coupled with booing the Star Spangled Banner (supremely disrespectful) should be null and void with all the p*ss heads having to stay back in the U.K.
          The star spangled banner shouldn't even be playing since there is no American in this fight its just there because they stumped up the most cash.
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon-khan View Post
            All these fools thinking BJS is gonna win. Canelo will make this look easy, 8th round KO
            Nobody with any sense thinks bjs is gonna win. Lol you canela fangirls think itll be easy work and when culero doesn't get the ko you'll just cry and say bjs ran

Comment

Where’s the fool that claimed that Spence was the face of boxing instead of Canelo

Comment

Black supremacist are swinging at air right now. Lmao. Even if Spence, Crawford, Kunta Kinte, etc, were to fight on the same card/night, it wouldnt even crack 15k. Canelo is the face of boxing! Suck it, thugs.
                Richie_R Richie_R likes this.

Comment

Money should not be the most important thing in boxing, since the money is basically fot the contenders and not for the fans. That being said Canelo proves due to attendance and fans of all races and ethnicities, that he is the face of boxing. No Jermalls, Tanks, Crawfords, and the like. Afrocentrists should understand that the reality is that there are other races in boxing like Eastern Europeans, Asians, Brits, etc. and of course Latinos who are the most exciting fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_R View Post
                    Where’s the fool that claimed that Spence was the face of boxing instead of Canelo
                    Facts & i'll be trolling Boxing Ego, CHUMPside, 78SportsTV, AL QAEDA TV, Black Fight Fan, etc Monday during streams

Comment

Working...
                    X