Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Billy Joe Saunders - Tense Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Billy Joe Saunders - Tense Face To Face at Presser

Canelo Alvarez and Billy Joe Saunders went face to face two days before their showdown They will collide at AT&T Stadium on Saturday May 8, live worldwide on DAZN and on TV Azteca in Mexico. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

BJS is a Clown, let's see how good he is saturday night. I think Canelo knocks him out late, in the championship rounds!

Comment

What a funny ass succession of pictures. On the actual broadcast the camera was zoomed in close above the chest when they appeared to shake/fist bump. Did Saunders pull his hand away last second? Oh that Saunders

Comment

Also I knew in my bones Jerry Jones would pronounce it Sanders. It just made sense
        LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

When you compare their resumes its astonishing how crap saunders is in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
            What a funny ass succession of pictures. On the actual broadcast the camera was zoomed in close above the chest when they appeared to shake/fist bump. Did Saunders pull his hand away last second? Oh that Saunders
            If I was Canelo I wouldn't even fist bump. Saunders has been saying that he has been playing with his balls all week.
            LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

If I was Canelo I wouldn't even fist bump. Saunders has been saying that he has been playing with his balls all week.
              Great point, I had missed most of the ball talk until a couple interview clips I saw today

Comment

Billy Joe is scared. He should face his man eye to eye. These insult and run head games are cartoonish. Intimidation is important, this attitude of BJS is not meant to scare. Canelo looks like he just stepped on a cow pie. He's disgusted. Fear never entered his mind.
                chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Doesn't look tense to me. Looks like they aren't too interested in actually hurting one another to me.

Honestly, is anyone giving BJS a chance to win this? I think NOT

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Doesn't look tense to me. Looks like they aren't too interested in actually hurting one another to me.

Honestly, is anyone giving BJS a chance to win this? I think NOT
                    Canelo looks the same in every face to face presser. If your take is that they look not too interested in hurting one another you may want to visit Canelo’s pressers again. He hold the same look almost every time then KOS then in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X