Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Believes Even UK Fans Want Him To Knock Saunders Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Believes Even UK Fans Want Him To Knock Saunders Out

Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez believes Billy Joe Saunders is disliked by most boxing fans - and that includes the rowdy fans of the UK. The two world champions will collide on Saturday night at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. In that contest, the WBC, WBA, WBO super middleweight titles will be at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ya better believe it.

Comment

WRONG .....We all want BJ to do a job on you as difficult as that might be.

Comment

Hopefully Canelo can shut him up.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          WRONG .....We all want BJ to do a job on you as difficult as that might be.
          Nah, BJS is a waste. I look forward to Canelo beating him

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Canelo, I can take him or leave him, but I hope he knocks BJS out cold.

Comment

<--- News Flash --->

UK HATES TRAVELLERS ---> NEWS AT 11.

No **** UK doesn't like gypsies. I love 'em, I love the blood & guts as well as not caring where they fight. They LOVE to fight and to me, that's what I like.
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Why on earth do so many people seem thrilled at the idea of C steamrollering S? Real fans prefer competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
                  Why on earth do so many people seem thrilled at the idea of C steamrollering S? Real fans prefer competitive fights.
                  I think Saunders rubs people the wrong way with his past antics and they want to see him get knocked out.
                  Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
                    True, but this guy did messed up stuff and posted some even more messed stuff. He wen't out of his way to be the guy that regular people just beat livin cr@p out of after the bars or store parking lots. Maybe it was partly marketing, but giving advice on beating women..here guys would line up to beat a guy seen rouging up a girl. (seen guys leave town after kids blocked the streets pulled the doors off the truck and took turn beating dudes like this and this is in a nice small town where folks don't lock their doors)
                    Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X