Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rivas-Jennings WBC Bridgerweight Title Fight Postponed Until September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rivas-Jennings WBC Bridgerweight Title Fight Postponed Until September

History will not be denied, though it will be met with a delay as it relates to the Bridgerweight division. Oscar Rivas and Bryant Jennings will have to wait nearly three months longer to collide in the inaugural WBC Bridgerweight title fight, which was due to take place June 18 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada. A conference call with the Direction r?gionale de sant? publique de Montreal (DRSP/Montreal Regional Public Health Department) prompted event handlers to push back the rematch to a September date to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wish they'd postpone all "bridgerweight" fights until Neverary 32nd.

Comment

It's a nice idea but we need to rid of the junior, light, and super weights as well then...

Comment

I can live with light-fly, super-bantam, super-feather, light-welter, light-middle, super-middle & cruiser, but this is just a money making scam!

Comment

Who cares? Cancel this fight and I’ll celebrate.

Comment

I don't like this bridgerweight idea

Comment

Well fook.

I like this fight, but give no fooks about the belt its for.

Comment

Literally no one wants to see Rivas beat the shiet out of Jennings again. Wtfoook WBC, stop being so money hungry

Comment

This is worse than any of the WBA bull**** belts
                  garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Let me get this straight.... if a guy weighing 220 pounds is trying to fight as a heavyweight he won't be able to fight for the WBC rankings?

Comment

Working...
                    X