Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'll Prove To The World What a Fake Joshua Is. AJ Couldn't Lace My Boots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I'll Prove To The World What a Fake Joshua Is. AJ Couldn't Lace My Boots

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is boasting that he will expose IBF, WBO, WBA, IBO champion Anthony Joshua. The two fighters are expected to collide in the ring this year, with the contest reportedly tabbed to land in Saudi Arabia. At the moment they are nailing down the terms for site fee agreement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson Fury always provides us with memorable quotes

Comment

That Texas flake is making the furious one wavey

Comment

This Gypsy kind of a man is so mentally unstable and a walking contradiction as well. In a breathe he called AJ a fake champion and at the same time a great champion. I hope he doesn't uppercut himself knock out in the fight because he will be so confused on which AJ he's fighting, the fake one or the great champion. Fury seems to be feeling the pressure already.
        Last edited by Boxviewer; 05-06-2021, 11:10 AM.
        brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

I'm going to take it as a good sign that Fury's talking about fighting instead of walking away. Hopefully it means that everyone's calmed down and that the fight's on track.

Comment

Quotes from source video: https://youtu.be/TOXLHEgV03M

Eddie Hearn interviews Tyson Fury

AJ CANNOT COMPETE WITH TYSON FURY

MENTALLY
            PHYSICALLY
            VERBALLY
            Last edited by miniq; 05-06-2021, 11:36 AM.

Comment

War fury!!!!!

charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

HOw many different personalities does tyson fury have?

Comment

"At the moment they are nailing down the terms for site fee agreement." How long have they been "nailing down" an agreement? Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                    HOw many different personalities does tyson fury have?
                    It is bizarre , says he’s a fake , business man then says he’s a great champion.

Fury is the one who initially wanted more money to fight A.J ,didn’t take a fight in December with Kabayel over money and completely avoided Whyte when the WBC ordered that fight . This is business behavior on his part .

Comment

Working...
                    X