Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthew Hatton: I Certainly Hope Saunders Wins, Personally I Don't Think He Will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthew Hatton: I Certainly Hope Saunders Wins, Personally I Don't Think He Will

Matthew Hatton says he knew almost immediately that Canelo Alvarez was a "special fighter," but believes Billy Joe Saunders has the style to trouble him. WBC and WBA super middleweight world champion, Canelo, faces WBO champion Saunders in a unification clash at AT&T Stadium in Texas on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

no one can trouble him... except GGG which is why he's fighting saunders

Comment

I like BJS, he's a good boxer and I appreciate his style. But it's really hard to judge if his style will work against someone so many steps above in class anyone BJS has been in a ring with. If BJS is at his absolute career best, I still think he gets hit with a lot of really clean hard shots. He makes too many mistakes that his previous opponents didn't have the skills to punish him for. When a fighter like him gets in with someone like Canelo, it can get ugly because all the sudden they're eating leather for mistakes that they never ate leather for before, it throws everything off, they have to adjust dramatically. What is BJS's Plan B?

Comment

Working...
      X