Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada vs. Chocolatito Trilogy in Play For September or October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada vs. Chocolatito Trilogy in Play For September or October

The long-awaited trilogy fight between Juan Francisco 'Gallo' Estrada and Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez could potentially happen in September or October, according to promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Great news! This needs to happen next IMO. Sor Rungvisai vs Cuadras 2 on the undercard would make sense too.
    BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Great news! This needs to happen next IMO. Sor Rungvisai vs Cuadras 2 on the undercard would make sense too.
      Agreed. That would be a great card. Throw in Junto Nakatani vs Julio Cesar Martinez as well.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Agreed. That would be a great card. Throw in Junto Nakatani vs Julio Cesar Martinez as well.
        Is Nakatani a Honda fighter? If so, I could see him fighting on a Gonzalez undercard. Martinez is affiliated with DAZN too so it could be possible. Would be a great fight

I’d love to see Ioka or Nietes get into that Super Fly mix as well. Always wanted to see Gonzalez vs Nietes during their 105-108 days.

Comment

We need to see that WBC mini tournament play out.

Chocolatito vs Estrada III
          Sor Rungvisai vs Cuadras II

winner vs winner, and hell, I'd watch loser vs loser too
          BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

What the hell ever happened to Nietes? Been wanting to see him mix it up with the top names but that hasn't happened and the guy is already up there in age.

Comment

Hell yes

Comment

Estrada is a real warrior. That diva pos jotolatito woulda made him wait another 8 years for the trilogy
                Richie_R Richie_R likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Is Nakatani a Honda fighter? If so, I could see him fighting on a Gonzalez undercard. Martinez is affiliated with DAZN too so it could be possible. Would be a great fight

I’d love to see Ioka or Nietes get into that Super Fly mix as well. Always wanted to see Gonzalez vs Nietes during their 105-108 days.
                  I’m not sure who he’s promoted by, but it’d be great if Hearn managed to co-sign him just like he did with Kyoguchi.
                  RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                    Estrada is a real warrior. That diva pos jotolatito woulda made him wait another 8 years for the trilogy
                    Absolutely agree! Estrada is a man of honors and principle while choco is a hypocritical sore loser

Comment

Working...
                    X