No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Think I Have Seven Years Left Until I Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Think I Have Seven Years Left Until I Retire

Canelo Alvarez has been making the rounds at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX, which is where he'll face Billy Joe Saunders in a blockbuster WBC, WBA, WBO super middleweight unification fight on Saturday night (May 8), live worldwide on DAZN and distributed by TV Azteca in Mexico and Latin America.
    [Click Here To Read More]

7 more years of driving his haters batshit crazy.

Comment

Unfortunately Canelo is like jazz, the better and more sophisticated it becomes, the less appreciated it is

Comment

He can retire a rich man now. Well, enough time left in career to fight Benavidez, Charlo and maybe Beterbiev and Bivol.

Comment

A lot of mileage by then.

Comment

I don't think you can be Fotd with.just 5 years like another fighter did. Maybe until 2028 will be ok?

Comment

I think he should retire after 35 or 36

Comment

Once he gains all these belts at 168 he can fight just once or twice a year and be good. I think 8-10 more fights in 5 years is good. There aint gonna be too many "big" name fighters out there for him

Comment

After unifying, there’s charlo and benavidez. Who else? If bivol beats Beterbiev and moves to 168 (like he claims he easily can) that could retire the next day and be the greatest mexican fighter ever.

Comment

Though he shouldn't, its almost like he's chasing Floyd and Manny in terms of legacy. Like young guys that wanted to be the next Jordan instead of the first whomever, he needs to forget all that and continue to be the first Canelo. I may be wrong..just that another 7 years when you started at 15 is alot. There are improved young versions of all the dangerous guys undetected waiting in the wings to shock the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X