Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Confident Brains, Game Plan Will Overcome Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Confident Brains, Game Plan Will Overcome Canelo

Billy Joe Saunders says he has the boxing brain to dethrone pound-for-pound king Canelo Alvarez in their blockbuster super middleweight unification battle on Saturday night (May 8), live worldwide on DAZN and distributed by TV Azteca in Mexico and Latin America.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m expecting a Hughie Fury vs Parker performance from Billy then cries of fix after he loses a decision but I really want him to dance around making Canelo look like David Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
      I’m expecting a Hughie Fury vs Parker performance from Billy then cries of fix after he loses a decision but I really want him to dance around making Canelo look like David Lemieux
      Canelo is way too smart for that.

Comment

Is it the same brain that makes him say all those stupids things and act like an idiot? If so, I'm changing my prediction from UD to KO 3 rd...

Comment

If only BJS had the brain advantage

Comment

Billy Joe, you never had a impressive performance against a elite boxer. You are going to find-out that fighting P4P championship caliber opponents is different from the regular Euro-Bum's you been feasting on for most of your career.

Comment

Did BJS really say it's not about skill?

Comment

Working...
              X