Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith: I Have The Power To Match Artur Beterbiev, I'm Faster, Better Boxing Abilities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Smith: I Have The Power To Match Artur Beterbiev, I'm Faster, Better Boxing Abilities

WBO light heavyweight champion Joe Smith is keen to face unified world champion Artur Beterbiev next and believes he has all the tools to beat him. Smith claimed a maiden world title on his second attempt, edging Maxim Vlasov by majority decision on April 10 after a frantic battle in Oklahoma.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't see Joe winning, but I'm hoping to see the fight

Comment

I doubt it but you definitely should get a chance.

Comment

Joes going to annihilate this Russian Commie #USA

Comment

Better boxing abilities? No way Joe-sélita! I see this fight going the say way it did against Callum Johnson, with Beterbiev being a little more cautious, and Joe lasting a bit longer.
          deowal deowal likes this.

Comment

I can see the headlines now "Average Joe" vs "Mother Russia" JK I can see it being a fun fight to watch until Beterbiev breaks him down.

Comment

Skiddddd Joe you lucky to even have a belt at this point, your friends won’t tell you this but you looked like sh_t in your last fight! The Russian beats your ass at this point on my radar, my opinion people so don’t say a dam thing; I fire back!
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

War Joe Smith

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  Better boxing abilities? No way Joe-sélita! I see this fight going the say way it did against Callum Johnson, with Beterbiev being a little more cautious, and Joe lasting a bit longer.
                  Yeah better boxing abilities is delusional. Beterbiev is easily the more the skilled boxer.
                  _Rexy_ _Rexy_ deowal deowal like this.

Comment

Lol, even better for Bivol. Bivol will beat your average ass for all the belts again after that.

Comment

Working...
                    X