Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Beating Canelo "Will Be The Biggest Upset In Boxing History"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Beating Canelo "Will Be The Biggest Upset In Boxing History"

Billy Joe Saunders is talking a brash game ahead of his bout with Canelo Alvarez on May 8 at the AT&T Stadium in Dallas. Although Saunders (30-0, 14 KOs) is the WBO super middleweight champion, he is still approaching the fight with an upset-minded attitude against boxing's biggest star.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love BJS's attitude going into this, and he's a tough SOB who can really box. Those are great odds for anybody thinking of putting some money on him. If the fight was being staged at a neutral venue I wouldn't hesitate. But Canelo, in Texas ....?

Comment

I really hope it happens. Just to see all the reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        I love BJS's attitude going into this, and he's a tough SOB who can really box. Those are great odds for anybody thinking of putting some money on him. If the fight was being staged at a neutral venue I wouldn't hesitate. But Canelo, in Texas ....?
        Lol. You already shook. Skurrred of even a ban bet

Comment

All these excuses and now he thinks he’s Buster Douglass?
          Once Canelo dispatches with this euro bum he can slip into irrelevancy.

Comment

Canelo will destroy this alcoholic bum

Comment

no, just no. it was tyson-douglas and that isn't changing any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                no, just no. it was tyson-douglas and that isn't changing any time soon
                Frankie Randall gotta be up there but Saunders beating canelo right now would be the biggest upset in the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Lol. You already shook. Skurrred of even a ban bet
                  Says the guy who's been perma banned at least 20 times and is still here!
                  GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

I don't think people are underestimating Saunders, just that some people don't realize how good and versatile Canelo is. Because he is this powerful puncher that usually comes to attack, people either forget or don't realize he's also a very slick defensive fighter himself if he needs/wants to be. He's also very adaptable to any style. I too see this as a total ass whoopin. KO or very dominant UD.

Not saying Saunders sucks and don't belong in there, Just saying Canelo is currently on another level and there's absolutley no shame in losing to him at this point of his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X