Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Grinds Hard at SNAC For Linares Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Grinds Hard at SNAC For Linares Title Defense

Devin Haney Training Photos Gallery - Devin Haney's WBC world lightweight title defense against Jorge Linares will take place at the Michelob ULTRA Arena at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas on Saturday May 29. The event will air live worldwide on DAZN in association with Devin Haney Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Two top class act fighters, Devin & Jorge, I wish them each, competitive successful fights... I believe experience is on the side of Jorge for victory..

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
      Two top class act fighters, Devin & Jorge, I wish them each, competitive successful fights... I believe experience is on the side of Jorge for victory..
      I agree that Linares has the skills and experience on his side, but he tends to choke when it comes to the important fights. It’d be awesome if he beat Haney. I’d love to see him become world champion once again.

Comment

Haney the most protected fighter out there 27 and 0 and never faced a top 10 untill now that his facing linarey how could you become a world champion without facing a top 10 rank oponent

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Gonzales View Post
          Haney the most protected fighter out there 27 and 0 and never faced a top 10 untill now that his facing linarey how could you become a world champion without facing a top 10 rank oponent
          And yet when he was a mandatory challenger to face Loma for the real WBC belt, Loma vacated or have you forgotten about that? Name me one fighter in the top 10 that Haney could have faced but ducked him? Yeah I can't think of anybody either...
          Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Haney gets another fight against a guy who has been chinny in their career - last fight he wasn't able to hurt or buzz Gamboa that I can remember, a Gamboa with a gut. Barely touched himself so it was a mixed performance I thought - his offense has been sputtery last couple fights since his shoulder injury...he has yet to really breakout.

If he can't get Linares attention or open up the scar tissue, he may have to deal with some tough spots. Linares is chinny and cuts, but his offense is still a joy to watch. Gotta go with Haney, hoping he gets pushed though

Comment

Haney is a ducking disgrace to the sport of boxing.

Comment

Is that the disgraceful steroid supplier Victor conte,l? Yup, Haney is definitely on the juice.

Comment

Working...
                X