No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: The Issue Is Sorted, Ring Is Not A Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: The Issue Is Sorted, Ring Is Not A Problem

Billy Joe Saunders is ready to move forward with fight week. The unbeaten two-division and reigning WBO super middleweight titlists claims that all matters are cleared up ahead of his three-belt unification clash with WBC/WBA champ and pound-for-pound king Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. Saunders (30-0, 14KOs) and his father, Tommy made headlines after voicing their displeasure over the ring size being smaller than what they claim to have been contractually agreed upon, to the point of threatening to board a plane and head back to England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

saunders going to embarrass canelo. good riddance!!!!!!

Comment

BJS fans giving Canelo shi.t in the lobby. Canelo claps back, speaking better English than some of those Brits! "You are a f.ucking p,ussy"

Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Interesting to see if Canelo surprises us with the better jab and footwork, meaning Saunders has to force the fight thus negating the size of the ring anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            BJS fans giving Canelo shi.t in the lobby. Canelo claps back, speaking better English than some of those Brits! "You are a f.ucking p,ussy"

Lol. “BJS Fans” when their jumpers say “Team Saunders” as in the official team.
            batista84 batista84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Lol. “BJS Fans” when their jumpers say “Team Saunders” as in the official team.
              What language was they speakin? The Spanish guys spoke English... that i heard. But the follicle challenged guys?

Comment

It’s unclear if the possy got his demands met. I hope he meets the canvas face first on Saturday, though.
                Speedy1 Speedy1 likes this.

Comment

I wonder if it is sorted now, or if BJS was just playing crafty in that video as Canelo has now came out and said he doesn't care about the ring size.

I don't mind all this from Suanders to be honest. Canelo is the A side but he can also be a diva, so it's just a little bit back at him for a change. I'm sure the fight will go ahead regardless.
                  !-1 !-1 petegrif petegrif like this.

Comment

"Brilliant mind games from Billy Joe" - BJS fans

LMAO
                    gmb1 gmb1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X