Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Vows: I'm Going To Beat Figueroa in Spectacular Fashion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Vows: I'm Going To Beat Figueroa in Spectacular Fashion!

Undefeated super bantamweight champions will meet for 122-pound supremacy when Luis Nery makes the first defense of his WBC world title against Brandon "Heartbreaker" Figueroa in the headline attraction of a three-fight card live on SHOWTIME Saturday, May 15 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wait, Brandon's step up fight is Luis F'king Nery?

Also LOL @ when I google Brandon's name the second option is "Brandon Figueroa's Sister"

Comment

Figueroa is a tremendous fighter. He has a big heart, speed and power. What he lacks is boxing skills, so far. He comes from that culture of willing yourself to win. Where slipping and ducking punches is not a respected skill. I can't argue with his success, he's popular and exciting, but he's doing it the hard way. Nery has better schooling.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Figueroa is a tremendous fighter. He has a big heart, speed and power. What he lacks is boxing skills, so far. He comes from that culture of willing yourself to win. Where slipping and ducking punches is not a respected skill. I can't argue with his success, he's popular and exciting, but he's doing it the hard way. Nery has better schooling.
        And better meat for his diet.

Comment

I will take Nery in this one. Really fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Also LOL @ when I google Brandon's name the second option is "Brandon Figueroa's Sister"
            DAMN you right and DAMN she fine! She legal right? we can talk about her like that? It looks like she was on the stage for Brandon's weigh in and everyone was joking her and not paying attention to Brandon and the Tecate Girls were pissed she was stealing the show LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post

And better meat for his diet.
              Nery has a habit of missing weight too. I'm going with Figueroa in this. He's big for the weight and Nery is moving up. It plays into Figueroas game. Nery might be more skilled, but not enough. His power isn't the same and he's not a runner. I look for Figueroa to take him out.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Woah woah woah....you don't actually believe Figueroa's going to win this fight do you?

I like figs but he's getting brutalized bad in this fight.

War Nery! time to prove all the doubters wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post

Woah woah woah....you don't actually believe Figueroa's going to win this fight do you?

I like figs but he's getting brutalized bad in this fight.

War Nery! time to prove all the doubters wrong
                  Not at all lol. I was pointing out how surprising it is that Figs first real recognizable fight is against Luis Nery. Not as impressed by Nery at 122 but he's still a beast.

Comment

I want Brandon to win but i also want him to lose just so Inoue can punish Nery and knock him out in Japan for all his drug sins.

Comment

Working...
                    X