Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi vs. Daniel Blenda Dos Santos Set For May 15 Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi vs. Daniel Blenda Dos Santos Set For May 15 Card

Joshua Buatsi continues his push for a World Title fight when he faces Daniel Blenda Dos Santos, a fellow unbeaten contender, for the WBA International Light-Heavyweight Title at the AO, Arena Manchester on Saturday May 15, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Buatsi's career has seriously stalled so much. It's go time for him after this fight. Time to start fighting actual top 15 contenders at the LHW division. Dude is 28 years old and has been pro for four years now. What are they fighting for?
    GucciGod GucciGod !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

!-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

What the hell is this?
        !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

His opponent has a padded record, this is a terrible opponent. Also the show it's on is absolute shlt. This is the level of fights Eddie is putting on sky that aren't ppv.

Cue Matchroom morons with ...rent free and you're just bitter or some other crap to deflect these mis-matches, women's boxing matches and bum fights.
          GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

I can see this guy making Buatsi look like crap with that jab.

Difficult to get a real gauge when the only footage is him fighting some pudding at the back of a colosseum recorded on a potato but he looks competent from what I can see.
            Nice tight guard, nice long busy jab, controls range well.
            I can see him making Buatsi look real bad if Buatsi still hasn't learned to move his head.
            GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              What the hell is this?
              Buatsi is being overprotected IMO. No wonder they shelved Callum Johnson for so long.
              !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
                His opponent has a padded record, this is a terrible opponent. Also the show it's on is absolute shlt. This is the level of fights Eddie is putting on sky that aren't ppv.

Cue Matchroom morons with ...rent free and you're just bitter or some other crap to deflect these mis-matches, women's boxing matches and bum fights.
                At least this is there last Sky card. Can’t wait to see the back of them tbh.
                !-1 !-1 GucciGod GucciGod like this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I can see this guy making Buatsi look like crap with that jab.

Difficult to get a real gauge when the only footage is him fighting some pudding at the back of a colosseum recorded on a potato but he looks competent from what I can see.
                  Nice tight guard, nice long busy jab, controls range well.
                  I can see him making Buatsi look real bad if Buatsi still hasn't learned to move his head.
                  Buatsi is working with Virgil Hunter now let's see if he has made any changes to his style.

Buatsi shouldn't be struggling with this guy unless he's simply just not world level.

Comment

Someone on here recently was saying that he's going to be a world champion, but I don't see it.

He probably gets his head taken off at the domestic level if he wasn't matched so soft.

Comment

Working...
                    X