Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Know I Have To Be More Clever Versus Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Know I Have To Be More Clever Versus Canelo

Billy Joe Saunders is well aware of the type of fighting styles to have previously troubled Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. On just one occasion did it result in a loss, when a 23-year-old Alvarez was outboxed by an all-time great in Floyd Mayweather Jr. in Sept. 2013. The Mexican superstar also had his hands full in his two-fight set with Gennadiy Golovkin (41-1-1, 35KOs), who obviously fights nothing like England's Saunders (30-0, 14KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Most intriguing fight so far this year
    kjeeze941 kjeeze941 likes this.

Comment

Bus father on YouTube saying the fight is off because of a dispute about ring sizes . I hope they figure it out I was really looking forward to this one

Comment

I do predict a Canelo win on points, but don't underestimate Saunders. Yes, in some fights he was below par, but I think he'll step up for this one.

Of course, Canelo is no Lemieux or Murray, so Billy will have to pull off his greatest ever performance to get the upset win.

Comment

Don’t piss hot !!!

Comment

Boxing skills aside just this once, Saunders and the word "clever" will never belong in the same sentence.

Comment

Any of you who believe Saunders will pose a problem for Canelo are in for huge disappointment. I predict an early KO by Canelo within the first six rounds. Saunders can run but he can't hide , the level of competition he has been up against does not prepare him for the whupping he is going to receive. That's one of the reasons he can't stop yapping , making excuses about the judges , crying that Eddie Heart doesn't love him. He is scared s---less and knows what he's up against.

Comment

Eddie Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by Lionbreech View Post
                  Any of you who believe Saunders will pose a problem for Canelo are in for huge disappointment. I predict an early KO by Canelo within the first six rounds. Saunders can run but he can't hide , the level of competition he has been up against does not prepare him for the whupping he is going to receive. That's one of the reasons he can't stop yapping , making excuses about the judges , crying that Eddie Heart doesn't love him. He is scared s---less and knows what he's up against.
                  Alvarez plods. As much as I appreciate his speed, power, accuracy, combos, defence and chin he doesn’t have quick feet. I think Alvarez will struggle to close the distance if BJS chooses to ‘run’ and imagine he (Canelo) will win a boring decision.

Comment

Originally posted by samy787 View Post
                    Bus father on YouTube saying the fight is off because of a dispute about ring sizes . I hope they figure it out I was really looking forward to this one
                    there shouldn’t be any issues , it’s in the contract somewhere.. end of the argument, and if it’s not you’ve no business at this level of boxing ..my guess is Saunders is just trying unsuccessfully to unsettle canelo . The gloves will be next and then he will late to the weigh in or something. Seen it all before ..

Comment

Working...
                    X