Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bad Bunny, Dodge-Puerto Rico Among Those Distancing Themselves From Felix Verdejo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bad Bunny, Dodge-Puerto Rico Among Those Distancing Themselves From Felix Verdejo

Automotive giant Dodge and renowned music icon Bad Bunny are among the many en****** distancing themselves from Felix Verdejo. The disgraced boxer has fallen far from grace in the wake of his arrest as the prime suspect in the murder of Keishla Marlen Rodriguez Ortiz, with whom he had a years-long affair and who was reportedly one month pregnant with his child. Verdejo surrendered to authorities Sunday evening, after which point his celebrity status continued to dwindle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn--who would have thought Verdejo was an asesino?

Comment

It's unbelievable what the need of extra sex can cause in the mind of a stupid person.

A lucky young man, rich and apparently healthy, throws several lives in the trash bin - including his own - just like that, for a few more fùcks.

Comment

I want to say innocent until proven guilty but from what's come out so far it doesn't look good for him at all. It's not just his career he can kiss goodbye (or what was left of it anyway) but most likely his life as a free man.

Comment

Damn, he's in a prison in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. Ironically, that's where the arena (Mario Morales Coliseum) was located where I first watched him fight Live with some buddies.

Dude is on his way to a rags to riches to rags story in the worse way possible.

Comment

Felix PENDEJO
            Hnnnggg Hnnnggg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              I want to say innocent until proven guilty but from what's come out so far it doesn't look good for him at all. It's not just his career he can kiss goodbye (or what was left of it anyway) but most likely his life as a free man.
              My sentiments exactly. I would love to believe Verdejo is innocent, but I have a feeling this is all too real. Freaking crazy.

Comment

You would think that everyone who is a decent human being would distance themselves from this monstrous act. What's the point of this story? The guy who helped him commit it gave him up and hopefully they make him pay too , he's just as bad in aiding and abetting this evil , criminal behavior. It is nothing less than evil and the fact that it happens so often in this World we live in should not desensitize us to it. Too many comments seem like many already are doing just that and there's a callous disregard for human life that assures these kind of acts will just continue to grow in our society. We all need to look at ourselves in the mirror hard.
                Sid-Knee Sid-Knee Hnnnggg Hnnnggg like this.

Comment

So in other words guilty until proven innocent. Smh

Comment

Look at the evidence.

Just a snippet: They have his suv on video dumping a body and the guy that helped him has become a witness.

He’s guilty.

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                    So in other words guilty until proven innocent. Smh

Comment

Working...
                    X