Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Triller Offers Amnesty Through June 1st To Offenders Targeted in April 17 Piracy Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Triller Offers Amnesty Through June 1st To Offenders Targeted in April 17 Piracy Lawsuit

One week after filing a nine-figure lawsuit against online piracy offenders, Triller Inc. is now offering amnesty for a limited time ahead of its next event. A one-month clemency period has been granted by Triller to any parties who illegally streamed the April 17 Triller Fight Club Pay-Per-View event. Triller previously targeted 12 specific hosting sites and 100 unnamed parties in a massive lawsuit seeking damages in excess of $100,000,000 from more than 2,000,000 viewers alleged to have pirated the aforementioned show.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-03-2021, 06:50 PM.

Actually, Triller should pay $49.99 to anyone who managed to sit through that deplorable train-wreck of a broadcast.

Comment

F*** triller…

Guarantee they don’t get a cent back in court.

Comment

Lol good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
          Actually, Triller should pay $49.99 to anyone who managed to sit through that deplorable train-wreck of a broadcast.
          I actually had to turn it off when that black commentator started swearing up a storm for no reason because my kid was in the room.

Comment

All the commentators were swearing for no reason which made them all look like fools.

Comment

Cutting away from the ring to show commentators smoking marijuana. Picture-in-picture of coked up Oscar. Yelling and laughing over the "fights". Pretaped fixed slap fights. 2 hours of "concerts" between "fights". It was the most disgusting excuse of a PPV I've ever watched.

The only refund I've ever demanded and the last Triller event I will ever be watching.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post
                Cutting away from the ring to show commentators smoking marijuana. Picture-in-picture of coked up Oscar. Yelling and laughing over the "fights". Pretaped fixed slap fights. 2 hours of "concerts" between "fights". It was the most disgusting excuse of a PPV I've ever watched.

The only refund I've ever demanded and the last Triller event I will ever be watching.
                Yet some on NSB and Reddit call it the future of boxing.

Comment

I hope Triller caves in and falls apart for this.

Comment

“VPN firewalls all have to comply and turn over the actual IP addresses of each person who stole the fight in discovery,”

No they dont, most VPN have strict no log policy and end to end encryption so their isn't anything to hand over besides timestamps and random #'s that represent accounts but arent linked to any identifyably data. Take a look at Signal messenger who just been supeoned again for the 2nd time and they legally told the U.S. to chill we aint got no data cause they keep no logs aswell.
                    https://signal.org/bigbrother/centra...ia-grand-jury/
                    Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X