Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christopher Diaz Plans For a Few Easier Fights Before Stepping Up in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christopher Diaz Plans For a Few Easier Fights Before Stepping Up in 2022

Featherweight contender Christopher "Smurf" Diaz is motivated to regroup and move forward with his career. Last month, he suffered the first stoppage loss of his pro run when he took punishment and was stopped in the twelfth round by World Boxing Organization (WBO) world champion Emanuel "Vaquero" Navarrete (33-1, 27 KO's) at Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm surprised how he's come up short with his arsenal. I'm also surprised this was his first stoppage loss. I could of sworn he's been KO'd before also...

Comment

This dude is so talented and brave. He won me as a fan for life after his last fight. Should consider dropping down to 122 where his size and power would serve him much better
      garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Showed the heart of a warrior . Hopefully he can keep improving and get a another shot .

Comment

Good for him. This guy is nonstop action, wants it real bad...no quitting in him, he's a "he's a people's champion," best of luck, Pitufo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            I'm surprised how he's come up short with his arsenal. I'm also surprised this was his first stoppage loss. I could of sworn he's been KO'd before also...
            Funny you say that,I thought Ito stopped him but I was mistaken (although I think he did drop him). After watching him in a few fights, I'm a fan of Pitufo. He is entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Funny you say that,I thought Ito stopped him but I was mistaken (although I think he did drop him). After watching him in a few fights, I'm a fan of Pitufo. He is entertaining.
              He is highly entertaining but he needs to move down in weight I think. It's like his power is just not there at the current weight he' s at and he doesn't have the body size either to go with the division. I think if he can drop a weight class, he'll be more destructive. He clearly has the tools but he's lacking elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

He is highly entertaining but he needs to move down in weight I think. It's like his power is just not there at the current weight he' s at and he doesn't have the body size either to go with the division. I think if he can drop a weight class, he'll be more destructive. He clearly has the tools but he's lacking elsewhere.
                Agreed, if he can get to 122 (and he has said he can), I would imagine his power and strength will be dangerous. However, there are alot of very good fighters in that division.

Comment

Working...
                X