Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora: My Message To Junior Middleweight - We're Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora: My Message To Junior Middleweight - We're Here!

Carson, California - unbeaten super welterweight Sebastian "The Towering Inferno" Fundora (17-0-1, 12 KOs) won a close-quarters war via fourth-round stoppage over Jorge "El Demonio" Cota (30-5, 27 KOs) in their WBC super welterweight title eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He'll get ktfo soon enough. Dude's garbage.
    Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Fun fighter to watch but I want him to fight Charles Conwell a good inside fighter that's a good body puncher.

Comment

He's entertaining but there is a lot of vulnerability there. Hopefully he can tighten up some of those holes in his game before he takes on the guys who exploit those vulnerabilities.

I'd love to see him in against Hurd. That would be sheer violence.

Comment

I'd like to see him fight Sergio Garcia next.

Comment

Junior Middleweight's response: "Oh, alright."

Comment

I'm not convinced by this guy, so tall for this weight, but full of flaws

Comment

already one of my favorite fighters to watch his work rate is just insane and he has a nasty inside game for a guy so tall

Once he starts using that long 80" reach/jab as well as improve his head movement, he is really going to be hard to beat especially at 154. Jamontay Clark gave him his toughest fight so far and Clark himself is like 6'2 with a 79" Reach

Clearly they're putting him in position to get that other WBA Belt that Lara will likely drop since moving up to 160
                Last edited by sicko; 05-03-2021, 02:53 PM.

Comment

The message to that division is that he has no defense and no jab and it will be like watching a tower fall when he gets nailed with a big punch he doesn't see coming or doesn't block.

Comment

Fundora vs Hurd would’ve been fireworks for sure. I’d like to see him against Lara.

Comment

Working...
                    X