Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: Me & Luis Ortiz Would Be An Exciting Fight; Gotta Talk To Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: Me & Luis Ortiz Would Be An Exciting Fight; Gotta Talk To Al Haymon

Al Haymon hasn't discussed potential opponents with Andy Ruiz Jr. just yet. Now that he has shed some ring rust, however, Ruiz is interested in fighting another dangerous heavyweight who is into his 40s. Luis Ortiz attended the Ruiz-Chris Arreola fight because the strong southpaw wants to face the former heavyweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes, please make it happen.

Wilder -Ruiz is even better, but I wanna se Ruiz -Ortiz also.

From what I have seen in Ruiz -Arreola, Ortiz has a good chance to win.
    edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Agreed. Ortiz has the power to hurt Ruiz and the skills to make it more than competitive enough.

Comment

Ortiz is more shot than Arreola his last opponent wasn't even in the top 100 so his handlers have no confidence in him, his best win over a current heavyweight is Hammer at 42 and his last win over a top heavyweight 5 years ago so ...

I like Andy so it gets him credibility with the casuals and kills Ortiz off so do it, also Andy didn't deal with Arreola like he should so maybe he needs to find his ideal weight.

Andy vs Ortiz .. let's do it.

Comment

Knowing PBC they would probably give you guys Ruiz v Washington

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I agree, make it happen! Still waiting for Helnius vs. Kownacki 2, and WIlder vs. Martin! WTF? No PPVs please!

Comment

Unless the Ortiz that showed up against Wilder in their second fight has slipped considerably since, I doubt that Reynoso would throw Andy into a fight vs Luis after only one training camp with Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Helnius vs. Kownacki 2
                PBC screwed Helenius, they tied him to a rematch/PBC fight if he won but haven't given him that fight so he can't earn a living at PBC or elsewhere, probably Al will let him out of his contract if he drops his fake belt to a PBC fighter. He's angry about it on social media and should be .. give him a PBC fight or let him go.

Comment

Good fight, I'm not sure it's a step up from Arreola though. It does keep Andy relevant though.

Comment

Ruiz vs Ortiz/Whyte/Wilder work with me.

If Wilder isn't going to fight Fury in the trilogy next then he needs to fight someone like Martin in the summer and then fight Ruiz at the end of the year. That would sell well on PPV and would be a very exciting fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X