Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell Hatton: Second Fight Was Night and Day Better Than Pro Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Campbell Hatton: Second Fight Was Night and Day Better Than Pro Debut

At the Manchester Arena, Campbell Hatton sealed a shutout points victory over Levi Dunn as he made a winning debut in his hometown of Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Campbell looked much better than the pro debut, and he was against a durable guy in Levi. Although he is fighting guys with loses only, these fighters know how to survive for another paycheck. Usually they assess you after your fight with your promoter to see if you are a promising prospect or no.

Comment

Stop putting this muppet on the main cards. The pressure on him is getting bigger due to that. He doesn’t even know the basics, they really are just trying to milk the Manchester public and his fathers name, shame on you Hearn…. Shame on you.
      rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Put him off tv for his next ten fights

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          Put him off tv for his next ten fights
          Personally I'd like to see £ddie put him on a few of his Euro cards, but he's got the family name, so he's gonna milk it for what he can while he can!

Comment

He's been training for a few year hasn't he? Obvious he hasn't got it. Just wasting their time. He's going to receive an embarrassing loss against someone with a losing record and that will be the end.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-03-2021, 04:29 AM.

Comment

What I don’t get is the fact he is Ricky’s son so he would have got preferential treatment in the amateurs. So why not go down the amateur boxing Avenue and gain experience and see if you have the skill that way....

it’s clearly a money grab by everyone involved, If you can’t get these guys out early in your career you don’t have the skill or power to operate at world level.....

I expect this story to end abruptly

Comment

I’m sure I’m not the only who found it odd that his fight was given more of a spotlight as opposed to Bivol’s.
                DougalDylan DougalDylan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                  I’m sure I’m not the only who found it odd that his fight was given more of a spotlight as opposed to Bivol’s.
                  Dana White / UFC style. Hatton will get better promotion than other champs like Andrade. The dad paved the road and was a real worrior.

Comment

Levi Dunn caught Campbell Hatton many times, flush. Hatton, is a fight-club brawler, there is more skill displayed in a slap-fighting championship contest than in a Campbell Hatton fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X