Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Verdejo Urged To Cooperate As Investigation Continues Regarding Disappearance Of Keishla Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Verdejo Urged To Cooperate As Investigation Continues Regarding Disappearance Of Keishla Rodriguez

Felix Verdejo remains under investigation regarding a missing woman now feared to be dead. The Puerto Rican lightweight was previously named as a person of interest in the disappearance of Keishla Marlen Rodriguez Ortiz, a 27-year-old woman with whom the boxer had a years-long affair. Rodriguez has been missing since Thursday morning, with concerns that the search has moved from rescue to recovery as she matches the description of a body that was found Saturday afternoon in Laguna San Jose in San Juan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The end of his boxing career. He's not capable of becoming a champion anyway
    krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

This is ending one of two ways. Verdejo in jail for life or he kills himself.

Comment

What an idiot

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty, but....Betting odds are against him.

Comment

Here’s my theory from the whole thing given information from what some Puerto Rican fans here stated as fact:

1.) His wife’s father is a gangsta.

Which, Verdejo has learned to live with, embrace it, or been suffering from it…

Therefore Verdejo lives the life, bangs a side piece, but things get complicated in that his wife doesn’t accept the situation of another kid…

perhaps Verdejo wanted this kid, told his wife he would go through it, but was threatened by his wife for his own life as well as his family. He was forced to cooperate with the wife’s (or father in laws orders) or else his family would be at risk. Perhaps Verdejo just ended up in a mix where everything was fooked up. This is why he is scared to cooperate because his family could be in danger. In any case he knows he was involved or could’ve helped the mistress knowing the full plan, either way makes him an accomplice.

if it’s true that Verdejo’s wife and father in law are mafioso Puerto Rican’s then it’s a complicated situation for Verdejo because he chose that life. It doesn’t mean at all his intention was to kill his mistress.

a lot of this stuff doesn’t add up. I think Verdejo is scared for his life and family
            Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 05-02-2021, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I find it hard to believe Verdejo would be capable of that especially the part of the woman's face being unrecognizable . That's what made me think like **** that has to be some ****ed up person to do that . Who knows tho **** deff not looking good for him either way . Don't trust the Puerto Rican police to get to bottom of it

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                Here’s my theory from the whole thing given information from what some Puerto Rican fans here stated as fact:

1.) His wife’s father is a gangsta.

Which, Verdejo has learned to live with, embrace it, or been suffering from it…

Therefore Verdejo lives the life, bangs a side piece, but things get complicated in that his wife doesn’t accept the situation of another kid…

perhaps Verdejo wanted this kid, told his wife he would go through it, but was threatened by his wife for his own life as well as his family. He was forced to cooperate with the wife’s (or father in laws orders) or else his family would be at risk. Perhaps Verdejo just ended up in a mix where everything was fooked up. This is why he is scared to cooperate because his family could be in danger. In any case he knows he was involved or could’ve helped the mistress knowing the full plan, either way makes him an accomplice.

if it’s true that Verdejo’s wife and father in law are mafioso Puerto Rican’s then it’s a complicated situation for Verdejo because he chose that life. It doesn’t mean at all his intention was to kill his mistress.

a lot of this stuff doesn’t add up. I think Verdejo is scared for his life and family
                as if you could be any more feminine, you just went full old lady gossip mode and created your own story about something you know jack about and just couldn’t wait to post it. Cornball

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  as if you could be any more feminine, you just went full old lady gossip mode and created your own story about something you know jack about and just couldn’t wait to post it. Cornball
                  The only thing feminine is the way your parents conceived you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
                    I find it hard to believe Verdejo would be capable of that especially the part of the woman's face being unrecognizable . That's what made me think like **** that has to be some ****ed up person to do that . Who knows tho **** deff not looking good for him either way . Don't trust the Puerto Rican police to get to bottom of it
                    The police are corrupt. PR is all tucked up right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X