Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Eubank Jr. Punishes Marcus Morrison in Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Eubank Jr. Punishes Marcus Morrison in Decision Win

Eubank, Morrison Fight Photos Gallery - Manchester Arena, Manchester - In a middleweight contest, Chris Eubank Jr. (30-2, 22 KOs) busted up Marcus Morrison (23-4, 16 KOs) over ten rounds for a unanimous decision victory. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chris Jones Jr!

Comment

I'd like to see him vs Charlo, Andrade, Lil G and clenelo. Great fights for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        I'd like to see him vs Charlo, Andrade, Lil G and clenelo. Great fights for boxing
        and Benavidez as well.

Comment

Who? So beating up can drivers is okay these days I guess.
          !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Yeah ok..whatever you say.

Comment

Marcus Morrison is a modern day tomato can. Oh well maybe Eubank Jr. will fight a real opponent.

Comment

No improvement, still has fought no one, another brit clown same as Saunders. Eubank already had speed and good combos I dont know what RJJ can teach him otherwise. What Eubank needs is to grow a pair of testicles and fight a top 5 guy and get demolished so we never have to hear about him again.

Comment

His father also went on a tour fighting lower level opponents conning the casual boxing fans with mis-matches. His promoter at the time was Eddie's daddy Barry. Like father like son for the Hearn's and the Eubank's.

Comment

He just can’t deal with movers. Would’ve been nice if it looked like he at least worked on that.

Comment

Working...
                    X