Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conlan: I Want Stephen Fulton in August in Belfast or Winter in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conlan: I Want Stephen Fulton in August in Belfast or Winter in NYC

Michael Conlan won the WBO International super bantamweight title as he extended his unbeaten record with a win over Ionut Baluta at York Hall on Friday. The two men were fighting on a Queensberry Promotions show live on BT Sport, in what was Conlan's first fight since dropping down to 122-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No, you don't!
    MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Fulton will tattoo your face and body, Conlan.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        Fulton will tattoo your face and body, Conlan.
        At least he's one of the few young fighters that isn't already covered in tattoos. Just the cliche Olympic rings... Getting his face rearranged might favour his chances with the ladies too...

I mean he can always flip off the judges at the end, right?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          I mean he can always flip off the judges at the end, right?
          No one beats Chris Arreola on that after a fight, as you could listen a few hours ago..

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            No, you don't!
            Beat me to it! Too much speed and grit for Conlan!

Comment

Fulton destroys Conlan, and already has a date in September for the Nery Figueroa winner

Comment

Why would Fulton (a champion) go to Belfast to fight Conlan? He has no relevant contenders on his resume, never held an actual world title, and has been fighting back and forth in US and Ireland/UK (is he even really a draw there?). Fulton is soon to be unifying (which I favor him to win regardless of Figueroa or Nery being the opposition). If Conlan truly wants to challenge the top dog of the division, he will do it on their terms not his.

Comment

Conlan would be what the 9th undefeated guy that Fulton knocks off that zero from. I dont see any scenario where Conlan is really competitive in that fight to make it close.

Comment

Originally posted by TrillScottHeron View Post
                    Why would Fulton (a champion) go to Belfast to fight Conlan? He has no relevant contenders on his resume, never held an actual world title, and has been fighting back and forth in US and Ireland/UK (is he even really a draw there?). Fulton is soon to be unifying (which I favor him to win regardless of Figueroa or Nery being the opposition). If Conlan truly wants to challenge the top dog of the division, he will do it on their terms not his.
                    I will give you a hint. It rhymes with funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X