No announcement yet.

Omar Henry: 154-Pound Prospect Doing Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Henry: 154-Pound Prospect Doing Damage

With Top Rank setting them up, Omar Henry keeps on knocking them down. In Grand Prairie, TX, last night, he had another junior middleweight set before him, there was another deer in the headlights stare, and another 1st round knockout victory for the Texas rising star. [details]

Nice prospect.

Comment

He looks to be a good fighter. I saw his pro debut and he seemed to fight a lot like Cotto in that, haven't seen him since tho

Comment

he fights like cotto(when the cottocop's switch is on seek and destroy)

i like this prospect......

Comment

Saw his last fight, this kid is the truth, he totally destroyed his opponent, the Tyson of the 154.

Comment

Future world champion no question about it this guy has pefect balance and he hits so hard like ****ing tyson damn i cant wait to see him fight again!

Comment

Originally posted by watonga View Post
              Future world champion no question about it this guy has pefect balance and he hits so hard like ****ing tyson damn i cant wait to see him fight again!
              His nickname should be the Tyson, the way he destroyed his last opponent left me speechless.

Comment

Future champ for sure

Pro Debut

Interview

Comment

And he is a Puerto Rican so he will have the Boricuas behind him

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
                    Nice prospect.
                    Good luck to him, but I think Demetrius Andrade will be the future of 154 and 160.

Comment

Working...
                    X