Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Dropped Early, Edges Derek Chisora With Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Dropped Early, Edges Derek Chisora With Split Decision

Joseph Parker recovered from a knockdown after just seven seconds to earn a split decision over Derek Chisora in their 12-round heavyweight clash in Manchester. It was a close fight. Chisora dominated early, as he forced Parker, the former WBO champion, back to the ropes and kept the pressure on. But from midway, Parker took charge, as the increasingly tired Chisora struggled to get close.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-01-2021, 06:46 PM.

Derek Chisora and Joseph Parker will collide in a heavyweight clash on a night of action that sees Irish star Katie Taylor defend her Undisputed Lightweight crown against former amateur rival Natasha Jonas. (photos by Mark Robinson)

And undefeated WBA Light-Heavyweight World Champion Dmitry Bivol put his Title on the line against Craig Richards, as well as the return of Chris Eubank Jr, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in all markets excluding the UK, Ireland, China, New Zealand and Samoa.

Former World Title challenger Chisora (32-10, 23 KOs) was last seen pushing Ukraine’s pound-for-pound star Oleksandr Usyk all of the way in their 12-round battle for the WBO Intercontinental Heavyweight Title at The SSE Arena, Wembley last October, and the fan favourite is chomping at the bit for his next challenge.
    lsgraham_uk lsgraham_uk likes this.

Comment

Katie Taylor is my second favorite fighter in the world, after Gervonta Davis, bar none. She better trash this chick with ease. 3 rounds? The heavyweight fight sucks. Parker is one of the ugliest styles I've ever seen. Chisora sucks.

Taylor should've been the main event, with Bivol as a co-main. Card has no chemistry as it is, but I'm a big Katie Taylor fan. It starts at 10am my time. I'll make sure to watch the Bivol and Taylor fights. I usually don't pay attention to the UK scene.

Katie Taylor is a star.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-01-2021, 03:19 AM.

Comment

I am not so sure about Eubank Junior at 160 pounds, he will most likely win his fight 'But I wonder if making the weight will affect him'.

He has been at 168 pounds for a long time etc

Comment

Firs card of the day , LESSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            I am not so sure about Eubank Junior at 160 pounds, he will most likely win his fight 'But I wonder if making the weight will affect him'.

He has been at 168 pounds for a long time etc
            Did he fight at 160 against Korobov? Or was it 168?

Comment

Tennyson fight could be good

he’s got power but been stopped 3 times, even by feather fists Farmer. So for all his power, he’s vulnerable too.

If this Mexican is tough and takes a shot, and his record suggests he can punch a bit, then it could be a good fight. Maybe an upset?

Comment

STFU Eddie!
                !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Did he fight at 160 against Korobov? Or was it 168?
                  I think it must of been 168 pounds.

I don't think Eubank Junior is a big Super Middle Weight, you can see that.

But? He has never had a culture in his career of weight draining.

He has stated that, he will probably be over 168 pounds just 'On fight night'.

So 'Now is he playing the same game as these other fighters'.

He has never struck me as a fighter who lived that type of lifestyle 'Always seemed to be a fighter who was really close to the limit, even on fight night'.

And this is probably why his stamina was always so great, if he has one elite attribute? It is his stamina.

He will most likely win, but will keep a watch in his performance 'Energy levels and bruit strength'.

Note: His fight against Korobov was at 160, still 'Was not much of a fight was it? His last real fight was against James Degale at 168 pounds'.
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-01-2021, 12:24 PM.

Comment

jeez, i fall on womens baseball looking for stream, never knew this **** existed, some fat white girls screaming and jumping, i'm ****ing impressed, dont wanna see this **** ever again, please

Comment

Working...
                    X