Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrian Granados, Jose Luis Sanchez Fight To Entertaining Majority Draw on Ruiz-Arreola Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrian Granados, Jose Luis Sanchez Fight To Entertaining Majority Draw on Ruiz-Arreola Undercard

Adrian Granados and Jose Luis Sanchez gave the fans all they could ask for in their eight-round war. Except for a winner. A terrific slugfest between Granados and Sanchez ended in an eight-round majority draw as part of a 10-fight card Saturday at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. Granados managed to win 77-75 on the scorecard of judge Carla Caiz, overruled by scores of 76-76 each turned in by judges Ron Scott Stevens and Edward Hernandez Sr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn I'm gonna have to catch fight later. Sounds like Granados brought the heat and the the favored prospect was lucky to walk away without an L.

Comment

Granados vs the loser of Figueroa/Ramos could make sense

Comment

Damn good dust up

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Damn I'm gonna have to catch fight later. Sounds like Granados brought the heat and the the favored prospect was lucky to walk away without an L.
          Dont think the prospect was supposed to win here. He was a big underdog on betting sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            There are no mexican prospects on PBC.
            no other promoter somehow not only manages to not nab a single decent mexican, but has a monopoly on the absolute worst they have available.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post

Dont think the prospect was supposed to win here. He was a big underdog on betting sites.
              Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post

There are no mexican prospects on PBC.
              no other promoter somehow not only manages to not nab a single decent mexican, but has a monopoly on the absolute worst they have available.
              Ah, I see. Very interesting comments fellas.

Comment

Granados won that fight.

Comment

Working...
                X