Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Outworks Natasha Jonas, Wins Decision To Retain Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Outworks Natasha Jonas, Wins Decision To Retain Titles

Katie Taylor was given a serious fright by Natasha Jonas and needed an excellent finish to retain her undisputed world lightweight title via a unanimous, but narrow, decision in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-01-2021, 05:06 PM.

Eddie should Taylor vs Serrano possible. That's the only fight that everyone wants to see right now. Taylor/Serrano will be more interesting than Taylor/McCaskill 2
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Santa_ Santa_ like this.

Comment

Originally posted by @kingtee View Post
      Eddie should Taylor vs Serrano possible. That's the only fight that everyone wants to see right now. Taylor/Serrano will be more interesting than Taylor/McCaskill 2
      Hell yeah Taylor-Serrano is a huge fight.

Comment

Jonas fought her butt off so big props to her. I believe she moved up for this fight. If that's the case she should go back down to her natural 130 division and gun for a title shot.
        Straightener Straightener likes this.

Comment

Sign me up for Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano!!! That would be an excellent fight!

Comment

Yeah Taylor v sarrano

Comment

BoxingIsGreat I told you. Jonas used the Persoon strategy to force a war and damn near beat Taylor.

Comment

Serrano would end Taylor. It would be brutal. Eddie knows this.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
                  Serrano would end Taylor. It would be brutal. Eddie knows this.
                  Which is why young Edward never intended to make the fight in the first place
                  BlackR0bbb BlackR0bbb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    BoxingIsGreat I told you. Jonas used the Persoon strategy to force a war and damn near beat Taylor.
                    Respect. Jonas proved better than I thought.
                    BlackR0bbb BlackR0bbb likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X