Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: I Guarantee Knockout In Chisora-Parker Fight; It's About How Much Parker Can Take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: I Guarantee Knockout In Chisora-Parker Fight; It's About How Much Parker Can Take

Going the distance with top heavyweights has never worked out well for Dereck Chisora. The 37-year-old Chisora has lost 12-round decisions to Tyson Fury, Robert Helenius, Vitali Klitschko, Kubrat Pulev, Dillian Whyte, Agit Kabayel and most recently Oleksandr Usyk. The odds of Chisora out-boxing Joseph Parker on Saturday night obviously aren't favorable, thus it's no secret Chisora will pressure Parker and try to turn their scheduled 12-rounder into a brawl.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Perhaps he can even achieve a kd but not a ko. Ko is for parker. Then the winner vs ruiz/arreola winner and then vs wilder, gogogo

Comment

Derek Chisora is to England what Chris Arreola is to the US!! Recycled hired guns. They are always available for the right price. Lets see how either perform tonight.
      mjh1969 mjh1969 !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

Sky ppv

Matchroom really is for casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
          Derek Chisora is to England what Chris Arreola is to the US!! Recycled hired guns. They are always available for the right price. Lets see how either perform tonight.
          I know Chisora isn’t exactly world champion or PPV material, but comparing him to Arreola is a bit rich

Comment

Lol. Funny post. But I agree. Chisora and Arreola are professional gate keepers. Middle of the line contenders.

Comment

All depends on Parker’s cardio after hitting the human punchbag in Chisora at will....

Comment

Probably true

Chisora is more game though and on his night he can be very competitive with good fighters, like the Usyk fight. That’s pretty much why he’s still getting good paydays.

It’s very clear he falls short every time at that level though. Should he lose again tonight, it’s very unlikely he ever headlines a PPV again, not that it should be one anyway.

It’s good to have guys like Chisora. If you can beat him, you are probably world level and if you’re not, you will lose. He’s a good measuring stick to bridge that gap near fringe world level.

I think Chisora’s punch resistance is going though, I think that might show tonight.

Comment

I see parker stopping Chisora in the final 3rd of the fight.

Comment

Chisora is exactly same level as dillian whyte. Possibly better.

Comment

Working...
                    X