Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Jr: Canelo's Discipline, Tips Motivate Me; I Wanna Be Like Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Jr: Canelo's Discipline, Tips Motivate Me; I Wanna Be Like Him

Training alongside Canelo Alvarez has been beneficial in numerous ways since Andy Ruiz Jr. began working with Alvarez's chief second, Eddy Reynoso, last year. Ruiz realized what it actually takes to prepare properly for fights by watching the disciplined Alvarez in the gym every day. The former heavyweight champion credits the Mexican legend for helping him change his habits in and out of the gym, so much that Ruiz looks forward to training, something he never thought would happen.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We get it already.. YOU FAT LOSER!!!

geez how much is this lame gonna drool over Canelo stick, it’s disgusting, you loser their is only one Canelo.. you fat pos are the complete opposite of Canelo.. disloyal loser
    Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post

geez how much is this lame gonna drool over Canelo stick, it’s disgusting, you loser their is only one Canelo.. you fat pos are the complete opposite of Canelo.. disloyal loser
      I wish I could down vote you one million times. You are the one who sound like a hopeless loser here. I guess you have never heard of the word "inspiration" in your entire life.
      Nomadic Nomadic likes this.

Comment

Canelo is a great influence. He shows the value of hard and smart work. Over time that effort bears fruit.

He's a great example for boxers to follow, instead of knuckleheads like Adrien Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post

Ruiz may be fat but he is no loser.

When he beat AJ he went down and took the best AJ had to offer and beat AJ down like someone does with a fly swapper. When he had AJ hurt he finished him off. You could not ask anymore of Ruiz in that fight.

Btw you could use some grammar and spelling lessons.
          Nomadic Nomadic likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Canelo is a great influence. He shows the value of hard and smart work. Over time that effort bears fruit.

He's a great example for boxers to follow, instead of knuckleheads like Adrien Broner.
            You mean by failing 2 PED tests and being suspended? Canelo is a habitual cheater and its not an accusation, it's a documented fact. And the fact that you support this makes me sick.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...OE31t7&ampcf=1

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

I wish I could down vote you one million times. You are the one who sound like a hopeless loser here. I guess you have never heard of the word "inspiration" in your entire life.
              A drug cheat is an inspiration?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

You mean by failing 2 PED tests and being suspended? Canelo is a habitual cheater and its not an accusation, it's a documented fact. And the fact that you support this makes me sick.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...OE31t7&ampcf=1
                They found trace amounts of clenbuterol in his system consistent with eating tainted meat. Which is a real thing that happens in Mexico.

Canelo has since adjusted his eating habits and done VADA testing for multiple training camps and he is even better than before.

Comment

Ruiz let the money get to him. He should have taken his career seriously after the AJ win.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

They found trace amounts of clenbuterol in his system consistent with eating tainted meat. Which is a real thing that happens in Mexico.

Canelo has since adjusted his eating habits and done VADA testing for multiple training camps and he is even better than before.
                    What? He ate some tainted meat. That's the biggest lie ever told. In order to get to that level in his system he would have to have eaten 50 lbs a day, every day. 50 lbs a day

Comment

Working...
                    X