Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Tennyson Not Expecting Easy Fight in Jovanni Straffon IBO Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Tennyson Not Expecting Easy Fight in Jovanni Straffon IBO Title Clash

On an autumn evening in 2018, James Tennyson (28-3) left Boston a defeated man. A fifth-round stoppage loss to then-IBF super-featherweight world champion, Tevin Farmer put a sudden stop to his blistering run of five consecutive wins inside the distance. Little did he know, at the time, that the disappointment would push him towards a new path.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lads, get your £££ on Straffon to win by KO. I think he takes Tennyson into deep waters and drowns him.
    ShaneMosleySr ShaneMosleySr likes this.

Comment

It was an easy fight... for the other guy.

Comment

Good call.

Originally posted by adotd View Post
        Lads, get your £££ on Straffon to win by KO. I think he takes Tennyson into deep waters and drowns him.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
          Respect on your call here. This looked like a showcase fight to me for Tennyson, but I didn't research it very much either. Were you just fading Tennyson or have you seen this other guy? I'm not sure I'd heard of this guy let alone see him fight previously. Respect on the call either way.

Comment

He predicted he'd get knocked out

Comment

Working...
            X