Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sunny Edwards Shocks Moruti Mthalane For IBF World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sunny Edwards Shocks Moruti Mthalane For IBF World Title

Edwards, Mthalane Fight Photos Gallery - York Hall, London - For the IBF flyweight world championship, Sunny Edwards (16-0, 4 KOs) became a world champion with an impressive display of boxing to beat Moruti Mthalane (39-3, 26 KOs) with a twelve round unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m please edwards won but it wasn’t particularly fun to watch. I like boxers that stick and move but not this

Comment

Well done to Sunny Edwards. That was a master class, great performance.

Comment

Wonder if we get any Euro Bum stick off the yanks? That was a win against a genuine 10 p4p champ

Comment

If it’s possible to win a world title and lose fans at the same time, Edwards did it. That was dreadful to watch.

Comment

Brilliant movement. If you can't appreciate that as high level boxing...
            !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Good performance from Edwards. Mthalane showed his age a little but Sunny boxed excellently. Stuck to the game-plan and fully deserved the victory.

My one big issue was the 120-108 card. Britain has become one of the worst places in the world for robberies and dodgy cards. The BBBofC need to take action!

Comment

Good performance in the sense he did exactly what he needed to win the fight. I doubt he’s going to be a fighter that excites a lot of people though.

still, it was a good win. I thought he might’ve ended up being out-toughed by a seasoned man but he did his job well, so fair play to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bain01D View Post
                  Wonder if we get any Euro Bum stick off the yanks? That was a win against a genuine 10 p4p champ
                  That was a brilliant performance from Edwards, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Mthalane was / is not a top ten P4P.

Comment

boring fight..

Comment

Working...
                    X