Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: I Don't Want World Title Shot - I Just Want To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: I Don't Want World Title Shot - I Just Want To Fight!

Nine years ago, after Derek Chisora had his one and only world heavyweight title shot, he walked into the press conference in a dressing gown and began by thanking God that no one was hurt. He ended that press conference by promising to shoot David Haye. Nearly a decade later, chaos can still follow him around.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Being polite Chisora is 'different'. He is a character like him or not BUT that is no excuse for him to top a PPV show at this time against a man who himself has failed at top level and looked ordinary last time out against Fa his fellow countryman who was expected to fall quick .It might be a decent fight it depends what they both have left but there's too many odds on fights for a PPv two 1/100 on fights a1/33 on a1/20 on 16/1 on 1/12 on!!!
    Matchroom are having a laugh , it's a shame they have the fighters to do much better.

Comment

I am 100% sure both sky and Hearn know accept Joshua they have no one who is really a PPV fighter , there hand is forced to embaresingly accept mediocre fighters on PPV to keep people employed and busy nothing wrong with that but the standard in all areas they know is very poor and old school experienced people are not tuning in and leaving the game so my guess is the Paul’s and the young fury will become the abysmal norm. Jury slightly out on young fury as I don’t blame him for jumping in the bandwagon of this rubbish but if he were serious and wants to progress and learn his trade he shouldn’t be calling out a YouTuber , of course it’s a business but if this Mediocrity and money grab carries on even this bad standard of professional sport with struggle to survive ( certainly in England anyway ) .

Comment

Child support?

Comment

Working...
        X