Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Chris Arreola - Ready For Mexican War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Chris Arreola - Ready For Mexican War

Chris Arreola, Andy Ruiz Weights Photos Gallery - A day remains before the FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View card on Saturday, May 1. The event is headlined by former unified heavyweight world champion Andy "The Destroyer" Ruiz Jr. battling all-action heavyweight Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. (photos by Sean Michael Ham, Fox Sports)
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-30-2021, 09:52 PM.

Wow they both look to be in tremendous shape kudos to both warriors in taking this fight seriously. I think if Chris "the nightmare" Arreola came in this type of shape for any of his title fights he probably would have been a champion at least once with his skills and heart.
    sinca Veneno likes this.

Comment

Arreola looks in better shape than Ruiz. Shame he never trained like this years back. Ruiz on the other hand still has time, he needs to continue training like this for every fight.

Comment

The fight no one is waiting for lol
        Fonseca17 Fonseca17 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RBoggie79 View Post
          Wow they both look to be in tremendous shape kudos to both warriors in taking this fight seriously. I think if Chris "the nightmare" Arreola came in this type of shape for any of his title fights he probably would have been a champion at least once with his skills and heart.
          Ruiz looks better but you can still see he is sucking in his gut for the faceoff and pics.

Comment

arreola hasn't been that light in 15 years. i don't think he's been that light in his entire pro career. this is honestly a very fun fight. i was hoping ruiz would be about 10 lbs lighter but he was out of the ring for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
              The fight no one is waiting for lol
              speak for yourself man. styles make fights and these two will make for a fun fight. you might even see both guys on the deck. your power and your chin are the last thing to go. arreola is 228 lbs man.
              nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

Man still fat

Comment

Ruiz has the weirdest looking body.
                  Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

Ruiz within three rds...way too much handspeed and power for way way past it Arreola, who’s average power fades a long time ago. Add a solid Ruiz chin and Arreola doesn’t have a chance in hell!

Comment

Working...
                    X