Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pitters Gives Craig Richards a Good Shot To Shock Dmitry Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pitters Gives Craig Richards a Good Shot To Shock Dmitry Bivol

Former British light heavyweight Champion Shakan Pitters will be backing old foe Craig Richards in his WBA World title challenge against Dmitry Bivol tomorrow night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who the **** is Shakan Pitters?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Who the **** is Shakan Pitters?
      The guy that just got splattered by Spider for the British title lol

Comment

I hope I'm wrong but unfortunately for Richards, Bivol is levels above. He has shut out fighters already that are levels above Richards so I would be shocked if Richards even takes three rounds. He has a good coaching team behind him but i don't think he has the ability to stand a chance against Bivol.

Comment

Shakan definitely needs to be more controlling. I wouldn't necessarily say aggressive in the sense of always attacking but he needs to try & dominate the fight, using his height & reach. Against Richards he let him control the distance, control the pace the fight would go, control everything &, needless to say, having gifted Richards control Shakan lost. Shakan is young enough to bounce back but he has to learn from his mistakes. Another mistake was trying to fight back when hurt instead of clinching. Shakan could still do well but he has A LOT to learn

Comment

I don't give Richards a prayer. He beat Pitters but he looked crude doing it. I don't see that working against Bivol who is an extremely skilful fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

The guy that just got splattered by Spider for the British title lol
              He any good? All I could really find is he's a 6'6 LHW who's fought a bunch of people I'd never heard of

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

He any good? All I could really find is he's a 6'6 LHW who's fought a bunch of people I'd never heard of
                I mean, he's British level at best

Comment

Petegrif
                  I thought Richards looked pretty good v Shakan; he kept his feet moving, used angles, & controlled the distance. Obviously Shakan isn't Bivol, or anything like, but I can't agree that when he beat Shakan he looked crude doing it

Comment

Just another British lamb to the slaughter.

Comment

Working...
                    X