Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: I'll Be Sharper, With Better Movement, Better Footwork

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: I'll Be Sharper, With Better Movement, Better Footwork

Joseph Parker hopes that a win over Derek Chisora at the AO Arena, Manchester this Saturday May 1, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and DAZN in all markets excluding the UK, Ireland, China, New Zealand and Samoa, will kickstart his route back to the top of the Heavyweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Parker has consistently failed to delivery over the last few years.

Comment

Parker will be on his bike getting outworked as usual

Cant see him having the power to knock del out

It’s gonna be a like a poor version on usky del , wouldn’t be surprised if chisora takes it on points
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Parker is gonna beat on Del for 12 rounds and then throw a meth party afterwards!

Comment

He's always had good footwork, if anything I'd like to see him move less and sit down on his shots a bit more
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

He always says that. Bored with him.

Comment

£20 ppv for this . Eddie has trained his followers well, they'll pay for anything.
              Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Delboy has been beat every way known to man. Unless Parker does something unheard of, or some odd event occurs, it's a little sad. Watching Chisora soldier into old age.

Comment

Working...
                X