Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul Has No Balls, He'll Never Fight Me - I'd Rip Him To Pieces!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul Has No Balls, He'll Never Fight Me - I'd Rip Him To Pieces!

Cruiserweight prospect Tommy Fury has continued the war of words with Youtuber Jake Paul (3-0, 3 KOs). Over the last few weeks, Fury and Paul have been trading plenty of harsh words in the press. During a recent interview, Paul claimed Fury's record was padded and dared him to face a real fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah, barely worth talking about

Jake has hit upon a nice little earner making good money fighting people who have never boxed. He’s not going to fight anyone with a boxing background. He will probably get a couple more fights with people who never boxed and make money until people get bored of it. Cant blame him. Easy money.

Then he’ll find another moneymaking venture. Or go back to YouTube farting on pizzas or whatever he’s famous for.
    Straightener Straightener likes this.

Comment

Good. Hope lil Fury now keeps quiet and stops embarrassing himself with this begging.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Yeah, barely worth talking about

Jake has hit upon a nice little earner making good money fighting people who have never boxed. He’s not going to fight anyone with a boxing background. He will probably get a couple more fights with people who never boxed and make money until people get bored of it. Cant blame him. Easy money.

Then he’ll find another moneymaking venture. Or go back to YouTube farting on pizzas or whatever he’s famous for.
        Yup, maximize reward, minimize risk. In a normal world you'd have to increase your level of competition to up your payday. Here, Jake will make exponentially more money fighting a celebrity or big name MMA guy versus an inexperienced no name boxer (who would present a much better challenge). Truth is, if an up and coming Marvin Hagler or Tommy Hearns could have made tens of millions of dollars easily pummeling a wrestler/martial arts guy or a TV celebrity (YouTube equivalent back in the day) they would have done it, too. Crazy world, but we're living in it, and Jake is monetizing it.

Comment

Jake is earning big money, can't lie about that. But Tommy is a real boxer and not too bad and I think he would beat Paul up. Of course, Jake isn't interested in that fight that's difficult.

He takes easier fights against famous basketball and mma fighters that dont kniw much about boxing. Good for him though, I'd take the money too as some famous youtuber.

Comment

...and it takes balls to call out someone that you allegedly know you can easily rip to pieces. It's like Prograis and Broner drama.. one minute the guy is finished and the next, Prograis wants to try and KO him on a Triller event. Talk smack for marketing can bite you back if not carefull.

Comment

Another nobody with a famous family member begging. Even Dc the now ufc commentator wanted part of it then chickened out xD.
              He's a youtuber that's had a couple of amateur scraps against other non boxer's under professional rules.
              They're all jealous.

Comment

A pro boxer calling out a youtuber who does boxing exhibition matches. Practice what you preach Tommy. Don’t be a “pssy” and go call out real fighters then.

Comment

I really don't care about these youtubers boxing but I wouldn't mind seeing Tommy beating him.

Comment

Working...
                  X