Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Cecilia Braekhus Update, Charr-Lovejoy Moved, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Cecilia Braekhus Update, Charr-Lovejoy Moved, More

The heavyweight clash between WBA "regular" champion in recess, Mahmoud "Manuel" Charr (31-4) and unbeaten contender Christopher Lovejoy (19-0) is still on for May 15 but is moved from Hamburg to Cologne, and is promoted by Charr's Diamond Boy Promotion and EC .Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So has Don King let this fight happen all of a sudden? Maybe I missed some news. Faust vs Hammer is interesting. Could that be a little to early in his career for a tough veteran like Hammer? Charr you would expect to crush Lovejoy but he hasn’t fought in 3.5 years. Who knows what he has left & really on paper this is just a comeback fight as lovejoy has a bloated record. I expect an early KO for Charr.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      So has Don King let this fight happen all of a sudden? Maybe I missed some news. Faust vs Hammer is interesting. Could that be a little to early in his career for a tough veteran like Hammer? Charr you would expect to crush Lovejoy but he hasn’t fought in 3.5 years. Who knows what he has left & really on paper this is just a comeback fight as lovejoy has a bloated record. I expect an early KO for Charr.
      Hammer and Faust are in separate fights on the card. I'm psyched for Charr V Lovejoy, **** Don King, this train can't be stopped!!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        He'll just be waiting for the day of the fight to cancel it. The higher powers in boxing need to stop these ridiculous Don King games.

Comment

Braekhus got Sanchez cursed x2

Comment

I just felt bad for Braekhaus. I hope she could bounced back.

Comment

I'm so glad the real heavyweight championship will defended by Charr.

Maybe if Fury or AJ work hard they could have the privilege of being beaten by him.

Comment

Originally posted by djbiancafrost View Post
                I just felt bad for Braekhaus. I hope she could bounced back.
                she's 40. She just needs to retire and come live with me for the rest of her days..

Comment

Working...
                X