Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol, Craig Richards - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol, Craig Richards - Face To Face at Final Presser

Dmitry Bivol, Craig Richards - Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Derek Chisora and Joseph Parker will collide in a heavyweight clash on a night of action that sees Irish star Katie Taylor defend her Undisputed Lightweight crown against former amateur rival Natasha Jonas. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bivol is a small LHW but he smoke this guy. He is a more technical and skilled fighter.

Comment

Craig Richards lost to Buglioni. Yes, that's how good he is.

Comment

For what it is, this is not a bad card. I mean very little is in doubt in most of these matches, but at least there is every chance the fights will have fun endings. Bivol should be able to look real good against this guy. No reason he cannot shake off the ring rust and get a decent TKO before the double digit rounds happen.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
          He’s a lot better than that now. He was like 10-0 and had never boxed beyond Southern Area level when he fought Buglioni. This version of Richards would stop that version of Buglioni IMO.

In saying that he has absolutely no business being in the ring with Bivol. He’s a good domestic level fighter but Bivol is world class, it’s a mismatch.
          steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

War Bivol!
            Show us the beautiful Soviet boxing system.

Comment

Really good fighter Bivol

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                Oh ffs. Buglioni was even worse than Rocky Fielding. Ah well, who wants Bivol vs King Artur anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

He’s a lot better than that now. He was like 10-0 and had never boxed beyond Southern Area level when he fought Buglioni. This version of Richards would stop that version of Buglioni IMO.

In saying that he has absolutely no business being in the ring with Bivol. He’s a good domestic level fighter but Bivol is world class, it’s a mismatch.
                  Yeah it’s a mismatch

It’s funny I’ve seen people saying Richard has half a chance because Bivol has been so inactive. Yeah, that’s why he’s fighting Richards haha.

A fairly comfortable fight to get rounds in until he decides to stop him if he wants.

Comment

I’m pretty high on Bivol. He’s my favorite of the LHWs we have currently.

I feel more and more like a casual every day. I have never heard of Craig Richards.

Comment

Working...
                    X